Sat, Jun 18|
WC: Ygnacio Valley Library Meeting Room
June 11: 10am-4:30pm. College Application Workshop and Private Session Follow Up.
Reduce Stress and get a supported summer start on college applications. Understand the process for the UC's & The Common Application. Learn expectations and draft your Personal Admission Plan. Craft your college list. Lots of questions answered with personal support and candid feedback.
Time & Location
Jun 18, 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM
WC: Ygnacio Valley Library Meeting Room, 2661 Oak Grove Rd, Walnut Creek, CA 94598, USA
About the Event
• 7.5 hours of work together in a small workshop setting.
• Saturday, June 11th 10am-5pm
• 50-minute private follow-up session before June 26.
• $480. Scholarships are available. Email for application.
• $850. June application & Essay workshops purchased together.
REGISTER ON THIS WEBSITE
• Email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Register before May 15th and receive a 30 minute preparation counseling session before June gth
APPLICATION WORKSHOP GOALS:
• Reduce stress with an early and supported start to applications.
• Understand the College Admission Process.
• Build your Admission Strategy including Activities and Testing.
• Craft your College List.
• In-depth review of the UC and Common Applications.
• Create your Activities Resume.
• College Essay Topic Review and Initial Brainstorming.
• How to ask for a strong recommendation letter and shine in your interview.
• Receive candid and specific feedback.
INCLUDED: 50 MIN. PRIVATE FOLLOW UP
June 11: Application Workshop
This ticket is for the June 11: College Application Workshop with Diana Daymond