Sat, Jun 18|
WC: Ygnacio Valley Library Meeting Room
College Essay Workshop & Private Session
College List Ready?! Get started this summer on your essays and reduce fall stress. In-depth review and analysis of the UC and Common Application essay prompts and activity lists. Craft template answers for the 3 most common questions and much more with a very successful college essay coach.
Time & Location
Jun 18, 2022, 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM
WC: Ygnacio Valley Library Meeting Room, 2661 Oak Grove Rd, Walnut Creek, CA 94598, USA
About the Event
• 7.5 hours of work together in a small workshop setting.
• Saturday, June 11th 10am-5pm
• 50-minute private follow-up session before June 26.
• $480. Scholarships are available. Email for application.
• $850. June application & Essay workshops purchased together.
REGISTER ON THIS WEBSITE
• Email questions to: email@example.com
• Register before May 15th and receive a 30 minute preparation counseling session before June gth
APPLICATION WORKSHOP GOALS:
• Reduce stress with an early and supported start to applications.
• Understand the College Admission Process.
• Build your Admission Strategy including Activities and Testing.
• Craft your College List.
• In-depth review of the UC and Common Applications.
• Create your Activities Resume.
• College Essay Topic Review and Initial Brainstorming.
• How to ask for a strong recommendation letter and shine in your interview.
• Receive candid and specific feedback.
INCLUDED: 50 MIN. PRIVATE FOLLOW UP
RECENT COLLEGE ADMISSIONS FOR DIANA'S STUDENTS:
Berkeley, UCLA, UCSB, UCSD, UC Davis, UC Riverside, Stanford, Swarthmore, Wellesley, Univ. Chicago, Harvard, Princeton, Rice, Pepperdine, Georgia Tech, Univ. Of Texas, Univ. Of Florida, Boston University, Johns Hopkins, Brown, Occidental, Amherst, Yale, Fordham, Oregon, Oregon State, Williams, University of San Diego.
LETS MEET DIANA
• A graduate of UC Berkeley, MIT and UC Berkeley College Admissions Counseling certified.
• Over 15 years of experience guiding teens to the colleges of their dreams.
• Working closely with students and parents, realistic expectations are defined, and colleges are considered where students will thrive and realize their potential.
• Using a proven process, my goal is to inspire and empower students to take ownership of the college search and admission process while developing talents, interests, and life skills.
• Athletes, visual artists, highly selective schools, and essay coaching are areas of particular expertise.
• Diana Daymond on Linkedin
More workshops to follow in Sept. & October for Aspiring College Athletes and late essay writers.
June 18: Essay Workshop
This ticket is for the June 18: College Essay Workshop with Diana Daymond$480.00