ATTENTIVE GUIDANCE FOR ALL STUDENTS
SPECIALIZED EXPERTISE FOR GUIDING ATHLETES, APPLICATION ESSAYS
AND HIGHLY SELECTIVE SCHOOLS
Sat, Jun 11|
WC: Ygnacio Valley Library Meeting Room
Both: Application & Essay Workshops + 2 Private Follow Up Sessions.
Two Saturdays. Reduce Stress and get a supported summer start on college applications. Understand the process for the UC's & The Common Applications and Essays. Create your Personal Admission Plan, College List, Brainstorm essay topics. Personal support and candid feedback.
Time & Location
Jun 11, 2022, 10:00 AM – Jun 18, 2022, 4:30 PM
WC: Ygnacio Valley Library Meeting Room, 2661 Oak Grove Rd, Walnut Creek, CA 94598, USA
About the Event
• 7.5 total hours of work together in each workshop.
• Saturdays, June 11 & 18 10am-4:30pm
• 50-minute private follow-up application plan, college list and essay reviews before July 3.
• $850. June Application & Essay workshops purchased together. Scholarships available. E mail Diana for an application.
REGISTER ON THIS WEBSITE
• Email questions to: email@example.com
• Reduce stress with an early and supported start to applications and essays.
• Overall understanding of the College admission process.
• Craft your college list.
• Create an overall application plan including testing.
• Brainstorm personal and distinctive essays topics which are crucial in the admission process.
• In-depth review and analysis of the UC and Common Applications Essay topics.
• Draft your UC and Common Application Activity Lists.
• Receive candid and specific feedback.
INCLUDED: 50 MIN. PRIVATE FOLLOW UP AFTER EACH WORKSHOP WITH IN TWO WEEKS.
RECENT COLLEGE ADMISSIONS FOR DIANA'S STUDENTS:
Berkeley, UCLA, UCSB, UCSD, UC Davis, UC Riverside, Stanford, Swarthmore, Wellesley, Univ. Chicago, Harvard, Princeton, Rice, Pepperdine, Georgia Tech, Univ. Of Texas, Univ. Of Florida, Boston University, Johns Hopkins, Brown, Occidental, Amherst, Yale, Fordham, Oregon, Oregon State, Williams, University of San Diego.
LETS MEET DIANA
• A graduate of UC Berkeley, MIT and UC Berkeley College Admissions Counseling certified.
• Over 15 years of experience guiding teens to the colleges of their dreams.
• Working closely with students and parents, realistic expectations are defined, and colleges are considered where students will thrive and realize their potential.
• Using a proven process, my goal is to inspire and empower students to take ownership of the college search and admission process while developing talents, interests, and life skills.
• Athletes, visual artists, highly selective schools, and essay coaching are areas of particular expertise.
• Diana Daymond on Linkedin
More workshops to follow in Sept. & October for Aspiring College Athletes and late essay writers.
Ticket June 11 & 18th.
This ticket is for 2 workshops: June 11 & 18th: College Application then Essay Workshops with Diana Daymond